As a follow up to my article on Ca apartments I found this and wanted to link to it.
There are many ways to go green if you live in Ca apartments. Here are some ideas.
1. Live in an area where it is convenient to walk to places you go often.
2. Set your appliances at energy efficient levels.
3. Consider running your air conditioner only when necessary and turn off the heat at night.
4. Replace light bulbs with energy efficient ones.
5. Make small changes with your landlords permission such as adding weather stripping to doors and windows.
6. When things in your apartment are not working properly let your landlord know so repairs can be made in a timely manner.
If you use these tips to go green in Ca apartments, it will save you money and lessen your carbon footprint according to the folks at https://www.scpr.org/blogs/environment/2011/08/08/how-green-your-apartment-rental/.
How about you? Any luck finding Ca apartments? Comment below.
*** If you’d like some help finding an apartment in California, I’ve got a whole staff of people standing by to help you for free. Call one of our apartment experts at 877-676-1301.
Or, click here: https://www.aptscalifornia.com/discover-california-apartments
[Image credit: powi]