Panomar Apartments in Alameda, California offers gorgeous island views from your backyard. Additionally, this stunning complex is set in a stunning neighborhood packed full of amazing things to do. Whether you’re looking to go out for dinner or have a fun day exploring you’ll be able to do it all minutes away from the stunning Panomar Apartments.
While checking out these amazing things to do in the neighborhood, be sure to head on over to our post about what else the Panomar Apartments has to offer.
If you’re looking for a great place to get a meal, then be sure to try some of these delicious restaurants. Not only are they guaranteed to be a good meal, they’re also not far from home.
- Scolari’s Good Eats for a delicious hamburger
- Ceron Kitchen for a fine dining experience of New American
- 1400 Bar and Grill for yummy pizza
- Pasta Pelican Restaurant for a great pasta dish
When you’re looking for a fun adventure, without having to look too far from home, you’ll find there is plenty to do. Try one of these options for a full day of fun.
- Alameda Museum to explore Alameda history
- High Scores Arcade Museum, an interactive museum of classic arcade games
- MGH Discovered Art for the Original Vintage American Art Collection
- 3Dot Art Gallery of artists from the Bay Area
Of course, you’re going to need to go shopping at some point. And with all these places so close to the complex, they’re perfect for stopping in on the way home from work.
- Alameda Natural Grocery
- Dan’s Fresh Produce
- Farmstead Cheeses & Wines
- Webster Square Shopping Center
When you have a day off, but aren’t sure what to do, check out one of these amazing things to do. You definitely won’t be disappointed by the fun activities we’ve listed here.
- Stacked Adventures for renting kayaking and camping gear in the Bay Area
- Tidewater Boating Center for a unique paddling opportunity
- Elsie Roemer Bird Sanctuary to see salt marsh habitat
- Lincoln Square Park for a fun park to spend the afternoon
But if you’d like more information about this apartment complex and others like it from around the state, head over to our page. In addition, if you’re looking for more reasons to move to the California area check out our post on the three most affordable places to live in California.
Dive into the Bay Area in a neighborhood that makes you feel right at home. Panomar Apartments offers luxury and convenience, and it's within your means. Select from our fully-renovated 1 bedroom apartments in Alameda and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom apartments. With fully styled high-end finishes you'd expect to see in a boutique hotel, our apartments near Alameda have the features that you want. If your balcony doesn't invite your eyes to see things differently, the floor-to-ceiling windows will. Let us prove it to you by scheduling a tour of Panomar today.
1, 2, and 3 Bedroom
Starting at $2550
1100 Pacific Marina
Alameda, California, 94501
|MT DIABLO||650 - 700||
|$3149 - $3299||See Website|
|$3,655 - 4,155||See Website|
|$4,470 - 4,970||See Website|